How to Use This Book
At Least 10 Ways to Use This Book
Professionals have relied on Estate Planning Smarts as a business development tool, giving it to clients and prospects. For this purpose, it can be personalized by adding a company logo to the cover and up to 16 pages of customized text.
Advisers have also used Estate Planning Smarts to:
- Provide clients background before a meeting
- Reinforce their own recommendations afterwards
- Reduce the time they must spend with clients who are sensitive about fees
- Provide an independent perspective about controversial subjects, such as the pitfalls of do-it-yourself documents
- Facilitate family meetings
- Suggest next steps, referring to the action-oriented To-Do lists at the end of each chapter
- Serve as continuing education course materials
- Educate colleagues who are less familiar with the subject
- Prepare for the Certified Financial Planner exam
- Enrich law school courses they teach. Both full-time and adjunct faculty have adopted Estate Planning Smarts as an “uncasebook,” leaving more class time for experiential learning
Copyright © 2011 DJWorking Unlimited Inc.